Cheerful Johny Ep.2 Cheerful Johny Ep.2

ahaha

pretty funny lol

~Birth~ ~Birth~

awesome

Pretty nasty but it cracked me up

life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

That was pretty funny :D

Really liked the 3d animation, really brings some fresh content to newgrounds. Keep it up, great work.

I am the Reaper I am the Reaper

Loved it

Great job here! I really enjoyed your drawing style and the poem itself was great. And yes it is kind of short but still really well done. Good job!

Jestercap13 responds:

hey thanx glad you liked it

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Wow kiddo

I got to admit I wouldnt do that when i was 13, you got balls i guess :)

And yeah it was funny too :D A bit weird but sure I got my giggles out of it. The only thing i see wrong is that its a webcam, this is a flash site, and newgrounds can be a very hard audience, and they enjoy flash work better than webcam.

But still a good job nonetheless, Keep it up?

--Dave

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

Oh I'm keeping it up. Thx for the review!

The Lark The Lark

Nice lol

I liked it! What I can suggest you do next time is detail your drawing a bit more, it would add to your score. Also, what a lot of artists have trouble with are backgrounds, I see you had SOME background drawings but not alot. Be sure to draw a background every time to give your viewers a feel for setting.
And if you are not good with drawing backgorunds, just do your best, and use a slight low quality blur.

And thats about it, I enjoyed the humour too, just keep it up and always stride to improve.

9/10
5/5

-Dave

Darksunda responds:

Thanks! I agree with all that, because after finishing the main animation itself i added all the sound and backgrounds on afterwards, and i think i rushed them too much. If i have some spare time when I'm not making all my other stuff, I'll draw some proper backgrounds and re-submit it.

End of the Row End of the Row

Man!!!

Thats like a perfect flash of my life. Damn I need to start handing projects in.
The Flash was very nice! Your FBF skills are awesome! I just loved the style of characters and the colouring you used. Great flahs man!

-Miss You- -Miss You-

Loved it

Very good. Especially for a first submission. It made me realise how much of a fool I have been for the last 2 years. And how much I lost when I could have gained. Anyways, touching, very good.

djleeroy responds:

Thanks alot! It's amazing that I look back on this animation and think, "Jeeze, what a load of shite!" but at the same time, I'm happy it still has the same effect on people.
Maybe I'll redo this for a more broader audience. Knowing of course the risk of being called an "emo fag" over and over once again. . . Oh yes, and a child! Lol.
Thanks again man. Take care.

Slaughterween Slaughterween

oh crap

I loved that! Very very intertaining. Havent seen a movie so well animated for a long while. Nice choice of music, very interesting setting and character appearance. And some good humor in here too. I dont know what to say, any suggestions I can ever give you is useless because obviously you know exactly what youre doing. .All I can say is keep this up! Good work! Going into my faves list.

Halo 3: Episode 2 Halo 3: Episode 2

Nice :D

I liked tht alot, funny stuff. The onlt suggestion I have is to draw more of the characters instead of bitmap tracin' em. But I really liked this piece anyways :D

Nicholas-Deary responds: