PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Very good!

I just loved how the storyline effected the gameplay... The graphics were nicely done, fights were fairly detailed and I absolutely loved the magic powers you gte to use, a simple control layout made this game very well done. I dont know what more to say, it was plain good.

Keep this up! Im sure newgrounds wants more!!

--Dave

Coil Coil

Very good!

I loved the whole idea! The poetic part of the game was absolutely amazing. I felt that this game was dark in a way, sad maybe. I just cant get enough of how you used the poetry in between each level. The music made me feel insecure and alone, and it was awesome. I loved your Tri Achnid game too, this has the same mysterious atmosphere around it, where nothing is for sure.

You totally captured a huge part of the newgrounds audience, keep it up, I just loved this.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Nice!

Very satisfying to finish, somewhat easy, but still got me a few laughs and I really liked the art and the setting of this game. Hope to see more! :D

Black Sails Black Sails

Nice!

Not bad at all, I actually enjoyed playing your game. The whole concept was nicely done. The only thing is that like some others may have said, your little dude in towns can only be seen as someone wearing english clothing. But I can rant on about just about any game about the little details that could be added. In this game there just needs to be more customization options.

Good game!

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

loved it

i thought the game was great! I really enjoyed it alot. The only thing is that there was no voicing, just grunts, nut its understandable its hard to voice act so many variations in the diologue so no points off for that. I liked the ambient music, and the graphics were pretty damn nice. A let down is that you couldnt really inspect the body of the victim, to see where he was stabbed etc. . But the game still rocked, I hope you make another episode!

PS- The dancing dudes at the end were awesome! :D

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

awesome!!

I liked this very much but after the shadow guy was walking behind the glass door... I was just watching him expecting nothing... and then he just ZOOMED into the screen and that scary ass face scared me shitless. So i kinda quit. I love the concept and all its just that I was never good at handling screamers. :/

Burger Builder Burger Builder

Good

I liked it, its a fairly original idea. As in not overused. But the only thing thats wrong is that after the 1st level you get %NaN Money, which basically let me unlock everything.

And the game got me all hungry.

One on One: Gun Fight One on One: Gun Fight

Not bad :D

Well, its not 1# on newgrounds stuff but atleast it's enjoyable. The only thing you need to change is to have the aiming done by the mouse and shooting with left mouse. Also maybe a background and some walking animations and thats close to being it.

Good work though :D

RiotFlash responds:

Shooting with the mouse. Why didn't I think of that?

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Good!!

Well, you really improved the graphics, but that saw in the final level got very glitchy after using the whiskey/bandage. I had to re-open the window and be extra careful to beat it. To all those who are having trouble with the time running out, give your patient whiskey until the little brown bar at the top left fills up all the way, this will give you plenty of time. And that easter egg was great! You did WAY better than me on your 1st :)

Anyways, Good game, great graphics, great sounds, great effects, and great story. It just seemed short. Maybe a few more levels with that infection/virus/disease theme?

Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

I liked it

Really good looking game, the death animation, the character art, the background, all very good looking. It was VERY easy at the beggining, and I had to retry 2 times nearing the final mission. That easy/medium/hard mode feature is a good idea too. Anyways, good game, good graphics.