Cheerful Johny Ep.2 Cheerful Johny Ep.2

ahaha

pretty funny lol

~Birth~ ~Birth~

awesome

Pretty nasty but it cracked me up

life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

That was pretty funny :D

Really liked the 3d animation, really brings some fresh content to newgrounds. Keep it up, great work.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Very good!

I just loved how the storyline effected the gameplay... The graphics were nicely done, fights were fairly detailed and I absolutely loved the magic powers you gte to use, a simple control layout made this game very well done. I dont know what more to say, it was plain good.

Keep this up! Im sure newgrounds wants more!!

--Dave

Coil Coil

Very good!

I loved the whole idea! The poetic part of the game was absolutely amazing. I felt that this game was dark in a way, sad maybe. I just cant get enough of how you used the poetry in between each level. The music made me feel insecure and alone, and it was awesome. I loved your Tri Achnid game too, this has the same mysterious atmosphere around it, where nothing is for sure.

You totally captured a huge part of the newgrounds audience, keep it up, I just loved this.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Nice!

Very satisfying to finish, somewhat easy, but still got me a few laughs and I really liked the art and the setting of this game. Hope to see more! :D

[CR] Hammered. [CR] Hammered.

Hmm

Its not bad, its pretty good actually, even though I prefer very fast and loud music, this is still nice :D

Cryoma responds:

:D Thanksies.
You probably didn't listen all the way through though.